cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV App for new Samsung TV's

Hi, 

Do you know when the NOW TV app will be available for download on the Samsung UEXXKSXXXX TV's as I'm looking to change my TV and would like this feature. 

The NowTV website says "For the moment, you can only get the NOW TV app on 2015 Samsung TVs. The app will be available on 2016 models later this year." so I'm looking to see when in 2016 it will be rolled out.

Thanks

Simon

16 REPLIES 16
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User or @Anonymous User

Can you help here? 🙂 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @caseyb1993 and @Anonymous User

I don't actually know much more on them at the moment but I'll see if I can find out some more details!

I'll post an update here as soon as I'm back.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay here's the update I've got @Anonymous User! There's some good news and bad news..

The bad news is that we can't give you a solid date just yet as we're still testing out some things here and there.

The good news however is that I can say it's all looking very good! So keep an eye out for updates 😉

Thanks!

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now to box not working.....can you help?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The problem isn't at your end, NOW TV have identified an issue causing this and have posted a message about it here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Now-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208

I'd suggest going to that post and clicking Topic Options>Subscribe (you need to be signed in to do this) and then you should get an email when there is an update

In the meantime, don't do anything to the box, just wait for further info from NOW TV.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User. 

Please see the following thread. 

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208#M353

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any further updates on this? Rough date? 

Thanks

Geluk
Expert 2

Both above links don't work for me, get Access Denied message.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geluk It is an old thread so it is probably deleted.

You could try live chat, they may or may not be able to give you information.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-Get-NOW-TV-on-your-device

Click the green contact us button at the bottom of the link.