cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Login Problem Samsung ju6800 series 6

Hey can't login on nowtv on my TV 😕 don't know why desktop pc tablet or mobile phone no problems 😕 only TV ... samsung ju6800 55''
Please help me !!! The only reason why I bought access is so I can watch on the TV ....
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still the same 😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I have run out of suggestions you could try.

Hopefully other members on the forum will come to your rescue.

Alternatively you could try nowtv live chat or drop them an email, 

If you go to the Help Centre (top right of screen) and type in Samsung in search engine, open up the guide which is the closest to your issues then towards the bottom of the page there should be a green contact us button, click on it and you should see a secondary page for live chat or send them an email.

Having problems with my PC at the moment and can't provide the direct link page for live chat.

Edit - Here you go for direct link page to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/get-now-tv-on-my-device

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

It's very important that your TV's software is upto date. Have you checked to see that you have the newest version?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My tv is up to date when comes to software.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Out of interest @Anonymous User,

When you visit the 'Manage Devices' area of your NOW TV account, how many devices do you have listed?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only Android Device.

Now when i trying to watch on PC any movie or tv shows got strange message ... do you want allow (message is in google chrome browser) ''xxx'' to always run etc  but wont play it ...  its like for the first time when u will download NOW TV app will ask you to remember what app  use to play movies and other things ... adn is asking '' Open xxx''  instead of  NOW TV and cant watch it ;/ 
my PC and devices just dosent like my ;/

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you getting any error messages or having any playback problems when using the NowTV App from the Android Store on your Android device ? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Do you live in the Republic of Ireland or somewhere in the UK.

The only reason that i am asking is that currently there is no NowTV App on Samsung smart TV's for users In the Republic of Ireland.