cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Login Problem Samsung ju6800 series 6

Hey can't login on nowtv on my TV 😕 don't know why desktop pc tablet or mobile phone no problems 😕 only TV ... samsung ju6800 55''
Please help me !!! The only reason why I bought access is so I can watch on the TV ....
17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not familiar with the Samsung Smart TV Apps, but just for clarification can you confirm that you are a UK NowTV customer and not a Republic of Ireland customer.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How is the easiest way to confirm that???
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. Can you please confirm the following: -

• Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
  • Are you running any form of VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • If you are using a wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection, have you selected your routers 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequency band/channel option?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

@SeeMoreDigital

-Virgin Media

- dont use any VPN

- i did try both wired and wireless(both didnt work)

-i did try on 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz and still nothing

- PC working and MObile phone

I live in Belfast so i guess thats UK 😛

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Exactly, how is accessing the NOW TV service not working?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

every single time when i trying log in on my tv by using Now TV app, Can not find an account or password does not match, but ther is no problem on computer or phone and i using same login/password ;/

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You should be perfectly fine living in Belfast where i am assuming you also purchased the TV from ?

Like i said i am not familiar with the Samsung TV's and could only suggest deleting the NowTV App and then try re installing the App again to see if there is a newer version to download.

I know there is been problems logging into certain NowTV devices where customers are using special characters in their password (not sure if it effects the Samsung TV's) ?

Do you use any special characters in your password or just a combination of letters or numbers ?

Suppose last resort you could try a factory reset on the TV where you would need to setup everything from scratch again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i bought tv in belfast 🙂
i done that too
app deleted and re install again ;/
i may gonna try do the factory settings ;/ but i not happy with that ;/ 
i only using a numbers in my email but i hope thats is not a problem .... 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Before factory resetting the TV, switch off both TV and Router at the power mains give it a minute, then switch on Router first let it go through it's reboot procedure then switch back on TV and try signing back into NowTV app.