cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a UE40H6400 Smart TV - Can I download the app?

My TV is a 2015 one, but it does not contain a letter which you say is compatible in your info.  Can you clarify whether or not my TV supports the app please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Jump on live chat and see what they say. 🙂

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Click the green contact us button at the bottom of the link. Then select "live chat". Best on a PC/Mac.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Jump on live chat and see what they say. 🙂

Click the green contact us button at the bottom of the link. Then select "live chat". Best on a PC/Mac.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Casey, many thanks for your response.  Sadly it appears I would need to buy a box - bit of a downer when people can download the app for free but there you go. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hey @Anonymous User 🙂

Don't just run out to get a box. You can watch Nowtv on a lot of devices. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But it's my tv I'd wish to use to watch.  Thanks anyway.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ah fair enough, sorry it isn't what you wanted to hear. 😞

Never say never though. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this exact TV also, would be great if Now Tv were available. Come on guys, get the support out there for older models please!
Geluk
Expert 2

Do check on your TV's app screen in case "NOWTV Beta" is in fact lurking there, and ensure your Samsung is already set to download updates automatically; I noticed mine had an update last week. 🙂

Not sure if responsibility for updating of Samsung models covered, rests with Samsung or NOWTV, or both.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I also have the H6400 Samsung. Just wondering if there had been any update. There is a software update to 2820 so was wondering if that would add the now TV app on (I'm currently on software 2800), however I don't want to update the software otherwise/without good reason in the event it affects something else. Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
... however I don't want to update the software otherwise/without good reason in the event it affects something else. Thanks

Really... That's not a wise thing to do! You should always update your playback devices software....