cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error Code: Unknown Error Event From Player

Not sure of this is posted anywhere. 

On my Samsung 4K tv, I've recently got this error message up since yesterday. Now my NOWTV won't play anything on Samsung tv with this error.

ive done a reinstall but same issues. Is there a way to fix this.

i don't know if it's a coincidence but Samsung updated my TVs and then it would seem this happened.

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i don't know if it's a coincidence but Samsung updated my TVs and then it would seem this happened.

It could be @Anonymous User,

Can you please provide the following information for the NOW TV development team: -

• What's the 'Model' number of your 'smart' television?
  • What's the 'Software Version' number? of your 'smart' television?
  • How is your 'smart' television connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Sorry for the delay of the response. This issue i managed to fix it as it was an error with the latest update on Samsung TV as it defected all streaming media players (Amazon, Netflix and Now TV)

I reset my TV which reinstall all mandatory apps and now it works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the error 'Unknown Error Event From Player ' on my Samsung TV App. I have tried to unistall the app/player but it will not allow me and says this is a basic app which acnt be deleted. I can see all the movies available but when you select to play i get the error. Works fine on other devices. Please help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

EASY SOLUCTION - Turn off TV from mains and restart after 1 min .... DOH!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

EASY SOLUCTION - Turn off TV from mains and restart after 1 min .... DOH!

The good old "turn it off and on again" trick eh!? 😉