cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continual Spinning Balls

Using the Now Tv app on Samsung Smart Tv. Everything was perfect but For last 2 days every time I try to play content all I get are the spinning coloured balls. Can navigate menus and everything is fine until I try to watch anything.
Have had 2 online chats and was disconnected by both advisers.
Have followed there instructions but still same issue
Please advise.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the Now TV App press and hold the back button on the Samsung remote until returned to home screen.
Open the Now TV app

Simple but worked for me

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried re booting your router to see if that makes any difference ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Have just rebooted again but no change. All other Apps - Netflix Amazon BBC ITV are all working great. Just the Now TV app that’s an issue
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you using the Samsung Smart TV over WiFi or Ethernet and who is your broadband provider ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got a fix from Live Chat so all good

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

How did you fix it, where it may help other Samsung Smart TV owners with the spinning coloured circles on the nowtv App who come across your thread in the future ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have set up a new thread to try and help others
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the Now TV App press and hold the back button on the Samsung remote until returned to home screen.
Open the Now TV app

Simple but worked for me
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Samsung tv, go onto the Nowtv app, press and hold the back/return button on your Samsung remote and it will send you back to normal tv. Once it’s done this go back onto your Nowtv app and everything should be working!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's the return button not back but worked for me cheers