cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Audio Sync Issues

Hi Guys, sometimes the audio gets out of sync with the picture, it has been happenning for a few weeks.

Apart from that it is an excellant app.  

The issue has been most noatable on all sky sports channels ;(

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching on the Samsung TV app

The audio and picture start off in sync, but after a bit the audio unsyncs 😞

Its been happening for a while but seems to have gotten worse recently 

Please have a look st it 😉 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - I find that if you change channel then that fixes the sync

P

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is still happenning (Samsung TV App). One thing ive noticed is the strem quality maxes out at 1180. Yet I have a 50 meg internet, watch amazon and netflix in 4k hdr through the samsung apps, and used to get a stream quailty of 4800 roughly from my apple tv.

Having said that the picture is clearly hd, and the sound is good. Everything starts fine, then all of a sudden the audio and picture goes out of sync?

Please look into it 😉

My model number is UE40LS001AU

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We'll raise this to the TV team for you, it'd also be worth trying to uninstall the app if you can.

Could I also ask you if your TV is connected to the router via Ethernet or Wifi? and also what kind of speeds your getting when you see the sync issue.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon-J, using wifi, but its the built in tv wifi i use to stream netflix and amazon 4k HDR.

The picture is perfect all the time and I always start with it in sync, but after 10-15 minutes it somehow becomes out of sync ;(

Why an annoyance, I must say it is an excellant app.  This issue is a little frustrating though! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is still happenning.  One thing ive noticed is the strem quality maxes out at 1180.  Yet I have a 50 meg internet, watch amazon and netflix in 4k hdr through the samsung apps, and used to get a stream quailty of 4800 roughly from my apple tv.

Having said that the picture is clearly hd, and the sound is good.  Everything starts fine, then all of a sudden the audio and picture goes out of sync?  

Please look into it 😉 

My model number is UE40LS001AU 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that information @Anonymous User

Once @Simon-J is back in the office I will ask him for an update on your issue for you.

Thanks

Andy