cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App is virtually UN VIEWABLE!

Hi people at Now TV/Sky

I thought I would start using Now TV to watch me some sport on sky, because I don't want a full Sky subscription as I am not a fan of having a gazzillion channels I don't watch.

In theory it's a great product. but the APP is UTTER RUBBISH.

On my Samsung 4K HDR smart tv (model KS8000) I load the app, enter my details, all fine, go to the menu on the left hand side, it take FOREVER to actually show me ANYTHING

Finally when the menu appears I go to sport and then it again takes FOREVER to show me the sports section. When again finally it shows me the list of live events, it take ages to click and start viewing ALSO nothing views at 4K and periodically stops streaming all together for about a good minute, of which I miss some key goals or highlights of the game! 

Nothing wrong with my internet connection, before you ask, I have Virgin Vivid Fibre, Gamer package (200mb downlaod speed and 20mb upload speed, unlimited and unthrottled) 

Now netflix, itv player, bbc iPlayer, ecc... work a charm.

So what's the problem here!?

The app is virtually unusable. HELP

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv is only in 720p so you're not going to see it in 4k 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree. The app is terrible. It locks up and the only way I have found to get it to work it to remove mains power for a few second. Also on a KS8000
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar problem, on a year old samsung smart tv there is terrible motion blur when watching sport through the app. Is there any way to make this better?