cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 103

keep getting error code 103   saying oops something went wrong etc    what is this please ???

113 REPLIES 113
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm also getting this error code on both movies and entertainment. I only bought my Roku stick yesterday!

Haven't noticed it happening if I watch via my LG Blu-ray player.

Roku is running V3.6.69.

Please get it sorted soon - it's bad enough when there is a glitch, but as mentioned before you have to forward to where you were as it doesn't recognise the stop point.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, we are getting the same error code. Has Sky found a solution yet? We have high speed fibre broadband and no connection issues. Netflix, Amazon and Google are fine - we have no issues streaming from any of these services but NOW TV is a whole other issue. Last night the error message appeared eight times in one movie, and for all but two of those occasions the film went back to the start. It is becoming increasingly annoying and we are seriously considering closing our account when the passes run out on 16 Nov.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm constantly getting this issue with error 103 while using my entertainment pass says my signal strength is excellent it's driving me mad watch for a few minutes does it again starts the program away back at the beginning again fast forward manage to see a few minutes then does it again when is this going to be solved thinking of cancelling altogether
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone had a reply to error 103 I first posted about it weeks ago and still no response?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a brand new customer to nowtv and only purchased my nowtv box on 14th Nov.  The error code has happened twice tonight whilst watching the young pope, pre recorded. We left sky due to issues I do hope that this isn't going to be the case with nowtv and you have a fix for this error soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Really sorry that you are also facing this error code.

Can you tell us if the error code only appears when watching Young Pope?

Thanks,

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

As far as im aware yes, and it hasn't happened since.

thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem, been going on for weeks, also results in the Nowtv app crashing completely. Randomly, Monday night seems to be the worst night for it, maybe it's some kind if traffic issue? It's really disappointing and is definitely making me question my subscription.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Really sorry to hear that your getting this error.

Can you confirm if it is a NOW TV Box or Roku Box you have ?

Does the error come up after you do any specific actions, or completely at random ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also getting this error code on the new now tv black box. Our Internet is with you aswell. Happens in demand movies we dot watch live or have entertainment pass