cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 103

keep getting error code 103   saying oops something went wrong etc    what is this please ???

113 REPLIES 113
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pretty much unwatchable tonight continuous error 103, blurred picture and then ooops something has gone wrong/I assume Now will be refunding some of my subscription if not sorted shortly as I note this has been going on for months. If it continues i will invest in Amazon for my Firestick instead

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got a now tv box and am getting error code 103 while trying to watch a film with the movie pass. It's happened 5 times and I'm about 15 minutes into a film that I haven't taken in now. It has now frozen and won't play and the light on the front is flashing. Two flashes then a gap repeatedly. I'm getting a bit annoyed now especially when I see how long aho this thread started and the issue is still happening!
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We are looking into this issue but in the meantime would you be able to tell us who your Internet provider is and try the steps here?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

These posts were back in October and I see its not resolved. I am getting this error on the entertainment package 4 times in past 30 minute watching sleeper cell. I have rebooted the modem and still get it plus quite a grainy picture 

I never get this with Netflix through the same Roku stick. 

You need to sort this out with competition lke Netflix round I shall be stopping my subscription like I did with the movies. Where is th pleasure in watching a film when it keeps stopping

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Apologies for the late reply.

Our tech analyst is still trying to get this resolved. We'll get you all an update once we've heard further.

Sorry for the inconvenience this causes. In the meantime, I know it's not always ideal but we're available on other devices too.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am going to add my hat to this issue as well. I've got a ROku box with the NowTV app on it. I have the entertainment and movies packages. I get the error message and crashing on both live and vod content. The box has been running fine and then in the last few weeks it has consistently started to happen - as in everytime I try to watch anything. I am using the box at various points in the evening. The key thing to point out is that on the same box with the same setup (that's right through the network) I am successfully able to watch content without an issue from Netflix, Amazon and BBC iPlayer, so this is definately a NowTV issue. I wonder whether it is a memory leak issue i the app. At the moment it really is unusable as it currently is.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem and it's been going on for nearly a month! It is getting tedious to say the least!
I have both movies and entertainment passes and the error pops up on both live and play back.
There doesn't seem to be any updates, could you please let me know what's going on
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am currently having this problem. Im trying to watch The Returned on my movies pass. I keep getting the error msg with the code -103. I have to go back to apps and back onto Nowtv movies and fastforward because it doesnt even save my place!! £20 a month nearly to recieve an error every 10 minutes 😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well it took my 3 hours to watch a film thats supposed to last half that time, woke this mornin, put Paw Patrol on for my daughter, only for it to do the same error code after less than a minute. Absolute joke, i have cancelled my subscriptions
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too.  Using NowTV Smart Box on BT ADSL Broadband via BT Home Hub.  Accessing streaming content causes the internet connection to reset and error 103 on box.  Happens the same on wireless or Ethernet connection.  Seems to connect OK when using iPad app.  Help!!

PS  Entertainment pass, watching MyTV.  Freeview is fine.