cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 100

Am having problems with the Now TV app only on a Roku 3 box. Every 7 minutes or so the Roku box starts flashing and error 100 appears on the app. This does not happen with any other app on my Roku such as Netflix or Amazon but the flashing I presume means an interrupted connection. 

Tried Factory reset, soft reset, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, rebooting broadband router, putting the box on a different wifi network.

Now TV support is useless. Anyone here have any ideas for me please? Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Am having problems with the Now TV app only on a Roku 3 box. Every 7 minutes or so the Roku box starts flashing and error 100 appears on the app. This does not happen with any other app on my Roku such as Netflix or Amazon but the flashing I presume means an interrupted connection. 

Tried Factory reset, soft reset, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, rebooting broadband router, putting the box on a different wifi network.

Now TV support is useless. Anyone here have any ideas for me please? Thank you. 

@Anonymous User

Hi Andrew

Have you checked to see the software is up to date by following these steps

This updates your software, fixing any faults in the process.

• Start by pressing your NOW TV remote control buttons in this order:

Home x5
Fast Forward x3
Rewind x2

• Select the Update Software option that appears on the next screen.
  • Press OK, even if you already have the latest version. 

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Already trued - sorry I forgot to mention. Thanks forthe reply though.