cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

WIFI CONNECTION

Hello my nowtv box has disconnected itself from my wifi which would be easy to fix but I currently use a Roku app on my phone to control it so I can't connect to my nowtv box to change the settings so at the moment I can't use my nowtv.
As you can imagine this is very frustrating is there anything you can recommend I do?
Plus The wifi network in the house still works I just need to connect my nowtv box somehow.
Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello my nowtv box has disconnected itself from my wifi which would be easy to fix but I currently use a Roku app on my phone to control it so I can't connect to my nowtv box to change the settings so at the moment I can't use my nowtv.
As you can imagine this is very frustrating is there anything you can recommend I do?
Plus The wifi network in the house still works I just need to connect my nowtv box somehow.
Thank you
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Junior

The easiest thing to do is a full reset by pushing a pin into the reset hole on the back of your device, you will need to hold the reset button for about 30 seconds.

You should be OK after your device has re-established itself.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I'd recommend NOT doing a hard reset as unless you have a remote control handy you're not going to be able to set up again. Is there anyway you can get access to a remote control eg from a friend? (Roku remotes will also work).

If not, and the box has just randomly disconnected itself rather than you changing any of your wifi settings - you could try hoping the box will re-establish the connection by removing power from the box and then powering back up - unless you've changed any settings it will try and make connection again. You could also try rebooting your broadband router in case it's a wifi channel issue and the NOW TV box isn't picking up your wifi signal.