cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to log on

Yeah, I could do a forum search but I'm not gonna. Now Tv has been working great through my Roku 3 for the past few months, but today I can't log in. Have tried the correct username and password combo on my IPad with no problem, have tried it on my IPhone with no problem, have tried it on the Roku and it's not recognised. Am back to using Netflix unless I can sort it. Any clues? 

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Already been through those.

I've actually managed to borrow some time from my employer to be able to get onto Live Chat earlier today and a replacement box is being sent. Apparently that's the next step in the troubleshooting process.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Paul,

We have the same issue here. First on the SmartBox now on the little black boxes. We can't log in as it will not recognise the login data. I have been through everything with your chat line four times in the last two days without any result. A case number was openend and I was promised an answer withing 48 hours - I have not heard from anyone...

I have bought (and returned) a new smart box, and I encountered the same problem. This shows that there is nothing wrong with either the smart boxes or the little ones be black or white. It is something to do with a corrupt system within NowTV.

I have now cancelled all my passes as I have given up all hope in this being sorted looking at the forum and my own experience I had with NowTV so far. Also, I am looking for a refund on a service I have paid for and not received.

The other issue I had since November last year is that once we have maximised on the simultanious streaming, the boxes would not disconnect from NowTV and the system thought we were still using two boxes even a day after. To overcome this issue I had to chat to one of your team at least once a month and had to remove all boxes from my account, have all slots reinstated and only then I was able to watch again.

If anyone can fix these issues, I am very happy to return to NowTV, but until then, I will use other services which are more reliable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the same issue here. I went as far and purchased a new smart box (which will go back to the shop later). After installing the new smart box and it updated to the latest software update 7.0 4221 I had the same issue in logging into my now account on the box. Everything is fine on a second small box. Definately a software update issue, but noone seems to be able to help let alone to talk to...

Please role back to the previous version or fix the update soon!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yeah, I could do a forum search but I'm not gonna. Now Tv has been working great through my Roku 3 for the past few months, but today I can't log in. Have tried the correct username and password combo on my IPad with no problem, have tried it on my IPhone with no problem, have tried it on the Roku and it's not recognised. Am back to using Netflix unless I can sort it. Any clues? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to log onto any small black NOWTV box - it was working OK up to yesterday. Have been onto the help desk with nothing resolved - now escalated for the second time.  Logon works else where, have done everything as advised on website and by the helpdesk. reset password, reset boxes several times

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Replacement box arrived. Plugged in and set it up. Accepted my login details during set up.

Set up finishes, I open the Now TV app ... and it wants me to log in. I log in and it rejects what I know for certain are correct details.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and other posters we have receieved a few reports of this issue over the last few days and it is being investigated if you can reply and provide your box version number and Software version and Tag myself in the post so i get the notification of it please. Also can you try your usernames instead of the email address to log in.

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@EddieM wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User and other posters we have receieved a few reports of this issue over the last few days and it is being investigated if you can reply and provide your box version number and Software version and Tag myself in the post so i get the notification of it please. Also can you try your usernames instead of the email address to log in.

Cheers

Eddie

@Anonymous User I'll get that info for you and post it here ASAP. With regards username vs email, where would I find the username you're auggesting we try? Within my Account Details area on the site, where it lists "Username/Email address" it is only showing me an email address.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thnaks @Anonymous User

I'll send you an email with your username in it to see if this works for you or not Smiley Happy

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@EddieM wrote:

Thnaks @Anonymous User

I'll send you an email with your username in it to see if this works for you or not Smiley Happy

Cheers

@Anonymous User Boom! That works, I'm logged in and it's letting me use my pass on the Smart Box.

What should I do with the second box the live chat team insisted on sending me because that was the next step in their troubleshooting process?

Edit: Serial, as I'm sure you folks will still want to track down why email address isn't being accepted for login purposes: YX004E585542

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do what you wish @Anonymous User

Extra box for another room?

Good to know your up and running.

Cheers

Eddie