cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to log on

Yeah, I could do a forum search but I'm not gonna. Now Tv has been working great through my Roku 3 for the past few months, but today I can't log in. Have tried the correct username and password combo on my IPad with no problem, have tried it on my IPhone with no problem, have tried it on the Roku and it's not recognised. Am back to using Netflix unless I can sort it. Any clues? 

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

I have non of the special characters in my password. The problem may be the
update of the roku. Can i roll back to a previous update?or what could be
the solution.

Cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue as everyone else seems to be having. Bought a new black now tv box and now can't log on. Username and email have no special characters in them and I still can't log on. I can log on to web site fine but not box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Having exactly the same issue and have used the 'reset' button at the back of the box but still cant log on using correct details!! Frustrating...
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hang on a sec people...

Perhaps your issue has something to do with the following NOW TV Service Announcement: Issues Logging in to NOW TV across multiple Devices 28/02/2017

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
...I can log on to web site fine but not box.

When you log onto this web site. Are you able to access your active NOW TV account details too?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. Bought new black box and now can't log on. Very close to requesting a refund for services I've paid for and not able to receive if this isn't sorted.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried all the things mentioned in this thread and no joy. Help needed ASAP
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They now say it's sorted but I'm still having issues logging in
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. I can access everything through the website
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Yes. I can access everything through the website

When you visit 'My devices'. How many devices are registered? Is there a 'slot' available for your new 'black' box?