cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The worst service ever?

Tiny picture/display. Just one quarter of screen used.

Trying to find anyone from the business to assist is nigh on impossible.

Will NOT renew subscription.

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And then I'm private messaged, congratulating me on my first posting. FFS. Is this some kind of sick joke?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

It sounds like your issue is the same as this previously reported Only using 1/4 of my screen issue!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Welcome to the new reality, whereby big business suckers in volunteers to help run their business. Congratulations on your dedication to the cause and all that but I'd prefer to take my business elsewhere where they understand the concept of customer service and paid employment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roll out the bunting, I'm now an 'occasional poster'.  Awwww, my 'efforts are appreciated'. And I'd appreciate a NowTV service that's fit for purpose.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Welcome to the new reality, whereby big business suckers in volunteers to help run their business. Congratulations on your dedication to the cause and all that but I'd prefer to take my business elsewhere where they understand the concept of customer service and paid employment.

Hello again.

I'm sorry but you seem to be in the wrong place as there is a dedicated section for customer support on the NOW TV website.

You are at the forums where you ask other users for support and we have offered you support in which you have given sarcastic answers to.

May I suggest contacting customer support if other members of the community (especially someone who is working on getting a degree in computer science) trying to help you doesn't meet your expectations?

Thanks,

Reece

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Sorry to see you're having trouble with the display.

Just a few things to check as I'm an active customer and do not have this issue at all.

1) What device are you using?

2) Are all cables stable (plugged in correctly and firmly)

3) Is your internet speed faster than 3Mbps? (anything below may result is bad quality, constant buffering and/or no visuals)

Knowing the above information may help me and/or other users to resolve your issue. I can promise this is an exremely rare issue as I've never seen this happen at all.

Please fill your answers with as much detail as possible.

Thanks!

-Reece

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, two people try and help/offer advice and your reply is pure sarcasm. What a class act you are.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
So, two people try and help/offer advice and your reply is pure sarcasm. What a class act you are.

Indeed...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

That PM you got was most likely a welcome message to our Forum here at NOW TV.

We have a loads of great people here who have a genuine interest in amazing shows and movies. 

You've bumped into a couple of them here in this thread: @Anonymous User and @SeeMoreDigital. While they don't work for us, they are still happy to help people out no matter what the issues are and we really do appreciate their presence and activity on here.

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues, we want all of our customers to watch our content comfortably. So I'd like to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

I just need to get some more information so we know exactly what we need to be doing.

Could you let me know what cable you're using to connect your box to your TV? 

It would also be worth a try to take a look at the aspect ratio on your TV to see if toggling that has an effect.

Let us know how it's all going and we can get this sorted out.

Thanks,

Ryan

NOW TV Team