There was a major update to my HDMI Streaming Stick yesterday evening

Version 7.0 Build 9021

Roku loaded up much quicker.

Bouncing ROKU had gone in favour of ROKU tapping feet to music Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I will have to check my Roku 3. Thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My 3 year oid Roku LT has also updated to software version 7.0

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm surprised the LT has updated to OS version 7.Smiley Surprised  I would have thought that version 7 wouldn't have been supported on hardware that old

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6

It's Version 7.0 Build 9037 and start up is same as on HDMI stick.

Seems to function ok. It's attached to 22" HD Finlux that's only really used when our daughter stays.