cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roku Streaming Stick £17.99 at Amazon + get £1 video credit

Not sure if eligible for the 3 free HD movies from Wuaki, but if it is even better!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Roku-3500EU-Streaming-Stick/dp/B00K71I68K/ref=sr_1_1?s=receiver-speakers&ie...

If you have Prime, get the FREE No-Rush Delivery (3 - 5 business days) - Get a £1 Amazon Appstore, Digital Video, Kindle Book & Digital Music Credit.

If you don't, it is a cheap as I have ever seen it (£19.99 @ Argos , £18.49 @ Tesco and £17.99 @ Currys)

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems you can get your three free movies, though not sure how I opt in to get offer code, hopefully will become clear when I activate.

Buy

Purchase and activate a new Roku streaming player between 7 November 2016 and 8 January 2017 to be eligible for the offer code.

Tip: make sure you are opted in to ensure you receive the email.

Choose

Create a Wuaki account and choose from hundreds of titles. The code can be used on up to 3 HD movie purchases. Redeem by 31 March 2017.

Enjoy

Open the Wuaki streaming channel on your Roku player and start watching!

*Terms & Conditions

This offer is valid in the United Kingdom only with the purchase of a new Roku streaming player. Activate your new Roku player and new or existing Roku account during the promotional period of 7 November 2016 through 8 January 2017 to see if you qualify for a promotional code (“Code”) valid for three (3) HD movie EST transactions (maximum value of £30) on Wuaki. Title availability for this promotion is at the discretion of Wuaki. Credit card is required for Roku account setup. Install the Wuaki channel on your Roku player, and sign in or sign up for a Wuaki account (“Account”). To sign up, you will have to accept the Wuaki Terms of Use, Contractual Conditions and Privacy Policy and Cookies. Email, password, and payment information are required for a Wuaki account setup. Select an available title and enter the “Code”. The “Code” can be used on up to three (3) HD EST movie purchases and is no longer valid after the third transaction. The “Code” expires after 23:59 GMT 31 March 2017 and may not be combined with other discounts, special offers, or promotions. Offer is non-transferable and only available once per account. No value of the “Code” is redeemable for cash or account credit. Must be 18 years or older to participate. Offer may be changed or canceled at any time.