cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roku HDMI Streaming Stick

I subscribe to now tv sky sports which works a treat on my new Samsung TV. I need to be able to watch the same on my older samsung tv in the bedroom which doesn't have the NowTV app. Can anyone tell me if the Roku streaming stick will enable me to watch Sky sports live. I prefer a neat simple solution and don't want another set top box.

thanks in anticipation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yes the Roku Streaming Stick has the NOW TV app that allows you to watch your sports pass on it, as well as all the other NOW TV passes. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yes the Roku Streaming Stick has the NOW TV app that allows you to watch your sports pass on it, as well as all the other NOW TV passes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy for the prompt and informative reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have Roku streaming stick and can access Netflix but not NowTV. I have created a password etc on line but when I type it into my TV on the NowTV page it doesnt recognise it?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you setup a NowTV account online did you make sure you completed the registration by adding your bank card details ?

Also are you using any special characters in your password such as & / + # for example where there was a bug with special characters when sign in on Roku devices which caused  incorrect password errors (not sure if this bug has been fixed yet) ?