cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pre-episode advert/trailer annoying

Why on a paid service do Sky thinks its ok to put trailers on before shows. I have seen the same trailer a million times, if I want to watch adverts I will use my TV.

This should be an option not just Sky deciding I want to watch some rubbish show I have no interest in. Sort it out or you will lose more and more customers!!

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User same reason you still get adverts if have Virgin or Full blown Sky. It makes the company more money. I suspect that it is only a matter of time before Netflix and Amazon both allow adverts pre their programs.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm cancelling, it really annoys me that I have to sit through adverts of things I don't want and I'm paying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just cancelled both the movies and entertainment because of this! I don't want to see adverts of what football matches are live on sky, thanks, or anything else for that matter!!

@4268 champion 2 the moment Netflix start advertising I will be cancelling that too!
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I find the premier league promo on the mobile version of this forum annoying. Not all of us like sports. As for things like Netflix reason I believe they may allow adverts is to increase revenue whilst limiting price increases in future.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pre-movie ads? Are you kidding me? Whose bright idea was that? We pay for this because we want to watch ad-free movies we want to watch. This gimmick shows a level of disrespect to the consumer I can’t believe. Dumb.