Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Only using 1/4 of my screen

Hi @Jon10 and @Kaycam60

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please let us know if you are connecting to your Roku Box by HDMI or AV cable? 

We are currently looking into this issue when using an AV cable with Roku, and we are trying our very best to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

I am very sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi Karl,

I'm using the AV cable as it's my only option.

FYI - Roku model LT 2400X.

Thanks,

Jon.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi Karl. I bought an hdmi cable and all seems to be back to normal. Thanks:)

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Jon10

Thanks for getting back to us, very sorry for this. As mentioned we're looking into this as we speak with the tech team. When we have an update we'll be in touch. Keep an eye out on your inbox for when this e-mail arrives.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

We've been having exactly the same problem for the past month. Please can you notify when there is a fix, thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Reduced screen size

Hi @Danny57

Thanks for getting in touch with us here a NOW TV. 

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We are working hard with Roku to try and get this issue resolved as soon as possible. 

This has been passed on to our tech team to investigate further. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Reduced screen size

OK well after hearing 'we're working on it' for the last several weeks with absolutely no progress I'm binning the Now TV movie subs because I haven't watched a movie on the channel for weeks.

I'm so disappointed with your terrible customer service, before this happened if there were ever any problems with viewing I'd get a message to say that you would refund my subs but with this (which is a real problem) there's been no offer of a refund and getting any information from you about when we can expect service to resume normally has been pretty much impossible.

Absolute rubbish guys, seriously you need to sort out your customer service and make it easier for people to 1) find out what's going on and 2) get in touch with you to get a proper answer.

The time I get in touch with you on live chat (which I still have the chat log) was so painful because the rep didn't have a clue what was going on I really felt guilty for troubling him, and then after promising someone would email me to help answer my questions within 48 hours I never heard from anyone ever again.

Highlighted
Advocate

I have been having exactly the same problem with my roku box for a month now. If the issue will be resolved soon then I would be happy but otherwise I would like to cancel my subscription. I would ask for a refund on my last month's subscription as I ski unable to watch anything so small. When do you expect to have an update? Many thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Stephen3

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please let us know if you are connecting with a HDMI cable or an AV cable? 

We are working with roku to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I am connected via the AV cable as I have no other option, I have cancelled both my movie and enterntainment subscription until this problem has been resolved.

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi @Stephen3

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please let us know if you are connecting with a HDMI cable or an AV cable? 

We are working with roku to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks