cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only using 1/4 of my screen

When I start playing a movie it only plays in the top right corner of the screen!!!!!!! I have tried several different movies and all do the same 😡 It's not my TV as all other channels are fine!!!
245 REPLIES 245
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Roku updated the firmware of your box automatically, this latest firmware causes a bug with NOW TV if the display settings are either 4:3 or 16:9.

If you use HDMI you should be able to set it to either 720p or 1080p, however if you use an AV cable (red, white, yellow bits) then you need to wait for either Roku to undo what they did or NOW TV to update their app to work around it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sort this out please, I'm another Roku user getting terrible service from now tv, the image of any video thought now TVs is only the top left corner
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After trying the solutions offered my Now TV is still only quarter screen.
Will Now TV be offering customers like me a refund for this month before we cancel our packages?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

tesst wrote:
After trying the solutions offered my Now TV is still only quarter screen.
Will Now TV be offering customers like me a refund for this month before we cancel our packages?

How is your Now TV box connected to your television. Via analogue (composite) A/V or digital HDMI?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this same issue and it makes no difference whether I'm connected by AV or HDMI. It's not just NowTV, it seems to be affecting Demand5 as well so I think it's an issue with the latest Roku update rather than with NowTV itself.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you have a HDMI lead you just need to set the display setting to 720p.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I changed to 1080p and HDMI and it worked but cancelled now tv as cannot be bothered to keep on swopping cables
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you only have one HDMI input on TV a splitter may help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No as neither of my Rokus have any problems. Roku LT and HDMI Streaming Stick are both running 7.0.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has been like this for 6 days if this issue is not resolved soon I shall be cancelling both movie and entertainment package and shall expect a refund for this month and it's unwatchable