cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Only using 1/4 of my screen

Hi the app is version 2.0.4, my tv is. Connected via wifi and is situated very close to the access point. I have tried launching the app from the content store. The very weird thing is if you fast forward and rewind a program it sometimes comes back to full screen but very rare.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Sal5

Thanks for that information, would you be able to provide the additional information that @SeeMoreDigital has asked for in the post above.

This will help us get the correct information to you.

Thanks

Andy

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

To avoid confusion,

Perhaps all the posts/responses regarding LG televisions should be moved into the LG Devices sub-section Smiley Wink

Cheers

β€’ TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 β€’ TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 β€’ All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  β€’ ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ β€’

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Hi, im having this issue too. we are using a Roku LT on a Hitachi tv. We bought this

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1083820.htm 

HDMI cable and it is not working (ie no purple Roku writing comes up.) can you tell me, is the cable just not suitable or should i take it back and say its faulty? 

Thank you

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @l_toomer

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞

Can you set the Display Settings to 720p or 1080p in the Roku Settings?

Birgit

NOW TV team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Is there a fix for this for Roku users on AV cables yet or like to be soon.

I cannot use an hdmi cable nor do I have an option to set to 720p I have 2 rokus that have both been affected for months.

EVERYTHING in the NOW TV app displays fine EXCEPT the movie or show even the info and search bar whilst content is playing just not the content  what is going on !!!???

If I can't get a fix I'm going to have cancel my subscription as now tv is of no use just now.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I'm also experiencing this problem!! Has your issue been resolved? Please help! So frustrating!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Heron86 wrote:
I'm also experiencing this problem!! Has your issue been resolved? Please help! So frustrating!

If you read through this topics previous comments you'll discover that NOW TV did not actually cause this issue...... Roku did!

β€’ TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 β€’ TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 β€’ All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  β€’ ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ β€’

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Rico260z

We are still awaiting a software update from Roku to fix this issue, it was due to a previous software update by Roku that lead to this display error.

Thanks

Andy

Highlighted
Observer

Re: Screen problem

I'm still having problems with this issue has anyone found a fix? 

0 Thanks