cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mentor

Re: Not playing on full screen

Just checked display settings now I've changed to hdmi cable and had a new option of 720p changed it to that and it's fine now. Thanks for help.
Only got one hdmi port on TV so looks like I will have to keep swaping for my other devices. What a mither. Thanks again

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Legend 5
Legend 5

teejay1 wrote:
Just checked display settings now I've changed to hdmi cable and had a new option of 720p changed it to that and it's fine now. Thanks for help.
Only got one hdmi port on TV so looks like I will have to keep swaping for my other devices. What a mither. Thanks again

Hi @teejay1

You won't need to keep changing things around. If you get one of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Betron-HDMI-Switcher-Connectors-support/dp/B00KCPY5Y0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid...

It will allow up to 3 HDMI appliances to be on one port on the TV.  You would need to find an extra HDMI cable though

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Mentor

Yes thanks very much will have to order one. Wonder why it stopped working with other cable though? ?????
Thanks again

Mentor

Re: Only using 1/4 of my screen

I am currently having this issue as well. I have a Roku box which is connected to a Samsung 32" TV. We also have on here various Catch Up channels and Netflix and they are all working fine. 

This has only started happening today (we have had NowTV for nearly 2 years) and it's affecting both the movies and Entertainment packages. Does anyone have any ideas?

0 Thanks
Mentor

Hi

This problem has just started for me today. Yesterday everything was fine and no settings were changed between then and now. I also have a roku box and a Samsung uhd tv but these can't be the cause of the issue as everything was fine yesterday. I've tried adjusting the picture size on the tv and also on the roku box settings tab but this does not correct the problem. Need help from the nowtv people!!

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@nigelw wrote:

Hi

This problem has just started for me today. Yesterday everything was fine and no settings were changed between then and now. I also have a roku box and a Samsung uhd tv but these can't be the cause of the issue as everything was fine yesterday. I've tried adjusting the picture size on the tv and also on the roku box settings tab but this does not correct the problem. Need help from the nowtv people!!

Are you only seeing this issue when using/launching the NOW TV app. What happens with other apps?

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

Mentor

Thank you for responding. I just tried the bbc iplayer app (from the roku box) and that displays fine.

0 Thanks

This seems to be affecting more n more Roku users... This suggests to me that it's not the compatability to our TVs... I have now cancelled my subscriptions due to this issue not being fixed! It's weird because the whole layout of the selection films is on the whole screen and the buffering sign is in the middle of the screen whilst the movie is loading yet when the movie starts it only plays in the top right hand corner. I would like my £9.99 refunded for this month but I won't hold my breath

Legend 5
Legend 5

nigelw wrote:

Thank you for responding. I just tried the bbc iplayer app (from the roku box) and that displays fine.

What's your Roku box's 'model number' and 'Software Version'?

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

Mentor

Roku LT Model Number 2400X Software Version 7 build 9037. Hope this means something to you!