cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only using 1/4 of my screen

When I start playing a movie it only plays in the top right corner of the screen!!!!!!! I have tried several different movies and all do the same 😡 It's not my TV as all other channels are fine!!!
245 REPLIES 245
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞

Can you set the Display Settings to 720p or 1080p in the Roku Settings?

Birgit

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also experiencing this problem!! Has your issue been resolved? Please help! So frustrating!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I'm also experiencing this problem!! Has your issue been resolved? Please help! So frustrating!

If you read through this topics previous comments you'll discover that NOW TV did not actually cause this issue...... Roku did!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have the black now tv box I have changed it from 720p to 1080p and still no difference and I am also using a hdmi lead and recommendation on what to do?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User . I have replied to your other post and so has @SeeMoreDigital

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Not-full-screen/m-p/370748/highlight/true#M4145

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is still affecting AV out on white Now TV boxes and technical support just suggest getting HDMi convertor and black box.