cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only using 1/4 of my screen

When I start playing a movie it only plays in the top right corner of the screen!!!!!!! I have tried several different movies and all do the same 😡 It's not my TV as all other channels are fine!!!
245 REPLIES 245
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah it is top left, and l have got a roku box but TV has only AV connection it's not H D so I'm done .Was working perfectly before , any way cancelled my nowtv
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Due to nowtv upgrade some of us are experiencing a tiny screen Nowtv have said they are working on it ! Truth is they don't care and nothing is being done I've cancelled my direct debit I suggest every one does like wise

Can you be more specific?

What down-grade. What device are you using to view Now TV on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well there you go no reply Karl ! Happy Christmas
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here a NOW TV. 

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We are working hard with Roku to try and get this issue resolved as soon as possible. 

This has been passed on to our tech team to investigate further. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK well after hearing 'we're working on it' for the last several weeks with absolutely no progress I'm binning the Now TV movie subs because I haven't watched a movie on the channel for weeks.

I'm so disappointed with your terrible customer service, before this happened if there were ever any problems with viewing I'd get a message to say that you would refund my subs but with this (which is a real problem) there's been no offer of a refund and getting any information from you about when we can expect service to resume normally has been pretty much impossible.

Absolute rubbish guys, seriously you need to sort out your customer service and make it easier for people to 1) find out what's going on and 2) get in touch with you to get a proper answer.

The time I get in touch with you on live chat (which I still have the chat log) was so painful because the rep didn't have a clue what was going on I really felt guilty for troubling him, and then after promising someone would email me to help answer my questions within 48 hours I never heard from anyone ever again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Where the hell did success come from ! Are you illiterate , aswell as useless
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exact same problem!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried all suggested and still no luck, so frustrating. Has anyone found another solution?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've been having exactly the same problem for the past month. Please can you notify when there is a fix, thanks
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please let us know if you are connecting with a HDMI cable or an AV cable? 

We are working with roku to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team