cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only using 1/4 of my screen

When I start playing a movie it only plays in the top right corner of the screen!!!!!!! I have tried several different movies and all do the same 😡 It's not my TV as all other channels are fine!!!
245 REPLIES 245
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Given that there's been no further posts about the '1/4 screen' problem. Has Roku's latest software version 7.0 Build 9044 (released Tue 15 Dec 2015) solved this issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope 😞

Renewed subscription tonight, got the 1/4 screen problem, manually upgraded to build 9044 after seeing your post and there is no improvement.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User, 

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please let us know if you are connecting to your Roku Box by HDMI or AV cable? 

We are currently looking into this issue when using an AV cable with Roku, and we are trying our very best to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

I am very sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl,

I'm using the AV cable as it's my only option.

FYI - Roku model LT 2400X.

Thanks,

Jon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us, very sorry for this. As mentioned we're looking into this as we speak with the tech team. When we have an update we'll be in touch. Keep an eye out on your inbox for when this e-mail arrives.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Karl. I bought an hdmi cable and all seems to be back to normal. Thanks:)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Due to nowtv upgrade some of us are experiencing a tiny screen Nowtv have said they are working on it ! Truth is they don't care and nothing is being done I've cancelled my direct debit I suggest every one does like wise
Legend 5
Legend 5
Not had that problem here. Of course some old content which was designed for different televisions may fit strangely on wide screen. Now don't have direct debits, though of course you can stop card payments and cancel passes.
When did the problem first occur?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
When the soft ware update was done in November
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Is the picture in the top left hand corner? 

And are you using a Roku Box? 

If you are connecting via HDMI cable, please change the picture resolution on the box itself to 720p. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team