cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only using 1/4 of my screen

When I start playing a movie it only plays in the top right corner of the screen!!!!!!! I have tried several different movies and all do the same 😡 It's not my TV as all other channels are fine!!!
245 REPLIES 245
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have tried reset new hdmi lead picture size and settings but nothing works plugged in ordinary now TVs box and screen size fine but not on roku box but Amazon prime Netflix and all I players work fine I will have to cancel my subscription to now TVs if i can't view movies
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you say you have tried picture settings, did you try the following suggestion by the NOW TV team - on your Roku homescreen, go to Settings -Display Type and choose either 720p or 1080p. This should solve the problem.

The problem is due to a recent software update and there is further info in the following thread

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Roku/Only-using-1-4-of-my-screen/td-p/335877

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes have tried settings change but still in corner of the screen I have plugged my daughters white now TV box in and get full screen size only in corner of screen with roku box, I don't want to swap box as I would loose all other channels which all work fine
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
We're having the same problem with Now TV only showing in the top left corner.
The menu is showing full screen it's just the actual films/programmes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried the suggestions above but our Roku box 'display settings' just has ratio aspect not display type.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What model Roku do you have, and are you connected to TV via HDMI or AV cable? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Roku LT with A/v conections (HDMI not available to CRT) and have the 1/4 screen showing since late last night on Now TV but no other service. Like others, any help (possibly from Now TV??) would be appreciated.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately there isn't a solution for people using AV cables yet, but keep an eye on the following thread where most of the reports have been posted, the NOW TV Team should post there when there are any updates.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Roku/Only-using-1-4-of-my-screen/td-p/335877

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy,
I have a Roku LT and av cable (I think).
I'll have a gander at the other thread...
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Any idea when this problem will be sorted???