cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only using 1/4 of my screen

When I start playing a movie it only plays in the top right corner of the screen!!!!!!! I have tried several different movies and all do the same 😡 It's not my TV as all other channels are fine!!!
245 REPLIES 245
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had problems since last night. Only playing top quarter of the screen on both movies and entertainment. Netflix and BBC both working fine. I have a Roku 2400X using software 7.0 connected with AV leads. I've reloaded the app. Rebooted the Roku. Even a facoty reset and nothing helps
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thank you for your reply
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this - I've switched from AV to a spare HDMI cable and things seem OK again 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is also just started to happen to me... On a Roku box also... Everything else working fine just as soon as the programme plays it is in the corner! Been working fine for the year I have had it! Very frustrating as I don't want to cancel my subscriptions but if it continues will have to
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The problem is due to a recent software update. Are you connected to your TV by a HDMI lead? If so the advice from the NOW TV Team is to go to Settings - Display Type from the NOW TV Box homescreen and choose either 720p or 1080p if available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No it is not connected via a hdmi lead??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you connecting with an AV lead then? If your TV has an HDMI input then connecting via HDMI instead should sort the issue, but if your TV doesn't have a HDMI input you need to wait for the NOW TV team to come up with a fix for the issue. They are working on it at the moment but I've no idea how long it will take.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't have an hdmi lead but fingers crossed for a solution asap

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If your TV does have a HDMI input, then the NOW TV box did come with a HDMI cable, you might want to check the packaging if you still have it. If not, no worries, the NOW TV Team will announce when a fix is available, hopefully it won't be too long.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's a Roku box not a now TV box