cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only using 1/4 of my screen

When I start playing a movie it only plays in the top right corner of the screen!!!!!!! I have tried several different movies and all do the same 😡 It's not my TV as all other channels are fine!!!
245 REPLIES 245
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tom,

I am indeed using an AV cable, my Roku box is an older version and does not
have HDMI capabilities unfortunately.

Regards

Richard Riley

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thanks for letting me know. I don't expect people to use HDMI instead - we should be able to fix this as it wasn't happening before.

If everyone else can let me know if they're using AV cables as well, that'd be great.

Cheers,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using an HDMI cable...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im using hdmi lead and also av lead but still only got quarter of the screen .. shud i take the av lead out..?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you should just be able to change the display setting within settings on the box main menu. Change it to 720P or 1080P.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok will try let u no...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Will try  Thanx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help!!

I'm not a tecchy person like a lot of you on here and all this information isn't helping me at all! The same problem happened with my Roku box on the 24th on Now TV only (all other channels fine, just like everyone else is saying)

I have gone into Roku Settings and I don't have all these different options for viewing that people are talking about. I have been scouring this site for ages trying to find a way to access the 'Live chat' in the hopes that someone could actually talk me through it but I can't find that either.

So, I would be really really grateful if anyone could please just tell me is Now TV going to fix this problem or if not can I at least get someone to please contact me and explain what's going on in real time, rather than having to go on this forum again - which I really only found my way on to by dumb luck (as I said I am not at all technical, I just want to watch telly!!!)

Please help because this is making me sad with life.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

See if the following help guide helps you change the display type on your Roku to either 720p or 1080p

http://www.solveyourtech.com/how-to-change-the-display-type-on-the-roku-3/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry  about the delayed reply.

If you have HDMI connection, please try these steps here provided by @Anonymous User. 

If you're using AV, unfortunately you need to wait until our Roku team gets this resolved or use any other supported device

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Birgit

NOW TV Team