cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only using 1/4 of my screen

When I start playing a movie it only plays in the top right corner of the screen!!!!!!! I have tried several different movies and all do the same 😡 It's not my TV as all other channels are fine!!!
245 REPLIES 245
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

nigelw wrote:

Thank you for responding. I just tried the bbc iplayer app (from the roku box) and that displays fine.

What's your Roku box's 'model number' and 'Software Version'?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roku LT Model Number 2400X Software Version 7 build 9037. Hope this means something to you!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Riley86 wrote:

I am currently having this issue as well. I have a Roku box which is connected to a Samsung 32" TV. We also have on here various Catch Up channels and Netflix and they are all working fine. 

This has only started happening today (we have had NowTV for nearly 2 years) and it's affecting both the movies and Entertainment packages. Does anyone have any ideas?

What's your Roku box's 'model number' and 'Software Version'?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Model is 200, software version is 7.0 build 9037. Noticed that the update was applied on the same day the issue started occurring. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have been using ROKU LT boxes on two tvs in house, and have started geting this problem with Now TV  last night. All other streaming channels work full screen, WiFi is super fast, but all Now TV content is only displaying in a box anchored in top left hand of screen, covering approx 40% of screen. Both tvs are diferent make and model, one much newer than the other. 

My guess is that there is a glitch or an update that has occured on or around 23/11 that has caused this - possibly similar to a problem i had with BBC i player on Roku a while back, where the picture was too big - meaning you could not read the iplayer menu correctly.

Could someone please offer me an explainatiln please, and sort this quickly?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
My now tv on all devices used is only showing in the top left corner of the screen been like it a few days now and is becoming annoying!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been experiencing the same problem for a few days now also! 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User if you use a HDMI lead head to Settings on your Roku box and then to Display Settings and switch it to either 720p or 1080p.

If you use an AV lead NOW TV are trying to resolve the issue and hope to have a fix in place soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Me too and I posted in the other thread about it but no one got back to me. It started on the 24th

There was a lot of advice about changing a view but I don't have that option on my roku settings.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still having problems with this issue has anyone found a fix?