cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV picture quality

Talk talk sent an e mail saying they were improving our Broadband so now everything 

Seems worse Computer Tablets and the Now TV picture is awful

Tried turning box on and off reseting the box you name it I have done it!!

All I want for 6.99 is a decent picture

HELP!! I am pulling my hair out here!!

Graham 

I

3 REPLIES 3
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Talk talk sent an e mail saying they were improving our Broadband so now everything 

Seems worse Computer Tablets and the Now TV picture is awful

Tried turning box on and off reseting the box you name it I have done it!!

All I want for 6.99 is a decent picture

HELP!! I am pulling my hair out here!!

Graham 

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have received an email from your ISP, saying that improving your broadband that could well mean they're conducting maintenance in order to do that. You could well find that during the maintenance/improvement exercise your broadband may well be worse than it would ordinarily be. I'd suggest conducting a speed test, although there in mind speed isn't everything ping times were also affect the service you get from now TV as well

www.speedtest.net

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for replying
The improvements to broadband were over 2Weeks about
6weeks ago now as stated everything seems worse!!
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks for replying
The improvements to broadband were over 2Weeks about
6weeks ago now as stated everything seems worse!!

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you do a speed test? If your Internet connection is under 2.5Mbps you would have trouble with NowTV. If your Internet connection is under 5Mbps , then you probably won't get 720p HD content.

I assume you're using Wi-Fi?. If you're able to use ethernet on any of your registered devices can you try a wired connection

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.