cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV freezing

After reseting and reconnecting to Internet my now TV box prompts a software update. Which it does successfully 100%. Then the screen freezes and can not do anything at all except reset. . Ggrrrrr helpppp
403 REPLIES 403
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is freezing all the time now too. I had no problems whatsoever while my broadband was with BT now Ive changed to Sky. I don't think it is a connection issue but a problem with update 7. I have to switch off after every programme. Have done all the problem solving as above.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Mine is freezing all the time now too. I had no problems whatsoever while my broadband was with BT now Ive changed to Sky. I don't think it is a connection issue but a problem with update 7. I have to switch off after every programme. Have done all the problem solving as above.

@Anonymous User

Hi Mandy 

Welcome to the forum

What device are you having these issues on and are you having the issue on more than one device

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi it's a white nowtv box. No issues with any other device.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
After watching any episode of a series, whethere I go back to series menu, or click on next episode, the box freezes. I either have to unplug and then go back in, or I found I can click on sky store, while it loading, can press Nowtv button and go back to watchlist. Annoying.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Out of interest... What model of NOW TV playback device do you have [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box]?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, it's a 'Black Box' serial No: ending in 3744.
Have done software update.
Thanks Terry
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi, it's a 'Black Box' serial No: ending in 3744.

Thanks @Anonymous User,

Your topic has now been moved into the correct sub-section... 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I've had Now TV for years now, hardly any issues at all until I've just upgraded my white box to black

Activated a sports pass tonight, and the match is constantly jumping and freezing. Not impressed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Try using a wired connection (if the box is close to the router) if you haven't. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, router no where near tv, wifi never been a problem before.