cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not deleting expired movies from playlist

Having a problem using Roku 2 and NOW TV app. When movies expire from my selected playlist I can no longer remove. It just comes up with item no longer available and error code 1300. Tried unplug and fully updated.

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. It's nothing you are doing wrong or can fix at your end, it's a known issue at NOW TV's end that is affecting us, I've also had different items reappear in my list, duplicate items and items that can't be removed and it seems to affect different devices in slightly different ways.

NOW TV have been made aware of the problem and will hopefully fix the issue soon but in the meantime no need to do any resets, unplugs etc of your Roku  as it wont cure this issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.  Tried deleting expired items also on computer using my account but still can't delete them. Bit of a pain.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yep, it's affecting most devices. They're still working on it but as of a couple of days ago they still didn't know how long it would be until fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem but my error message is 1011, which the FAQ says is “invalid account”. As I have to sign in before I can access my watchlist that’s clearly not the case! Apparently this issue can manifest in multiple ways. It’s been doing it to me for over a month so far, nice to know it’s not just me. 

I did did contact tech support just now and they tried to get me to do a box reset. It was only when I queried this, saying it happens on all devices so can’t be a box issue, that the advisor bumped it up the chain and found it was a known issue. Not the most helpful response, I could have wasted a lot of time there!