cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Login broken

When I ran the Now TV app this morning it is asking me to log in and it is failing even though I'm using the correct password. Please let me know when this will be fixed as I've just bought new passes for the Christmas period.
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Both my Roku3 boxes are failing to login. Tried password reset - still broken. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 🙂

Have you tried uninstalling the nowtv app on your rokus and reinstalling it? 🙂

@Anonymous User Did you manage to sort it in the end? (Sorry no one picked this up).

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi.

Yes, I have reinstalled the app, and hard-reset the Roku. I have a case
open with support and I have discovered that if I connect the Roku to a
mobile-phone acting as a 4G hotspot (instead of DSL) it all works again.
The second point to note, is if I try to manage my NOWTV account online
(via DSL), the NOWTV website is under the impression I'm outside of the UK
(which I'm not, RIPE and geo locations all show my IP as being in the UK).
The two things might be related.

I'm waiting for follow up after the case was escalated to another team. In
the meantime no working NOWTV on the roku.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same issue with 2 Roku 3 boxes and unable to access Now TV since an update in the last couple of days. I would appreciate if this issue could be resolved urgently.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem I cannot log in using the correct details, really p,,,,,Ed off with this. They are taking my money and I can't use it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was bought a Roku stick and 3 months Now Tv but on Tv does not accept my login - though obviously worked on my phone or I could not access So my Now Tv is paid for and I can't use it Please could you fix this
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I was bought a Roku stick and 3 months Now Tv but on Tv does not accept my login - though obviously worked on my phone or I could not access So my Now Tv is paid for and I can't use it Please could you fix this

Hi @Anonymous User

do you have a valid payment method on your account? You will need one age verification. Your account won't be fully active without a valid payment method and you won't be able to login on most devices

NowTV supports MasterCard and Visa (including Visa debit) because these support age verification.

The three month NowTV you received with your Roku stick would be redeemed by entering voucher code that came in the box into your now TV account

I hope this helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.