cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Initial now tv box set up

I have connected the internet and logged in and all I am getting Is a screen that says linking with an arrow spinning. It's been doing it for about 20 mins. It doesn't want to go past this point.i have unplugged the power lead , that didn't help. What do I need to do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Power down both TV and NowTV box, then disconnect the HDMI cable at both ends, then re connect the HDMI cable.

Then switch on TV followed by the NowTV box and make sure that you are on the correct HDMI input source on your TV.

If still no joy, carrying out a factory reset again keep holding the pin in the reset hole until a picture appears on your TV screen (might take about 30 seconds).

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The service does indeed seem to be running a bit slow at the moment...

What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access and play NOW TV content?

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you using a Now TV box ?

If so, try a hard factory reset by leaving both the TV and box left switch on and at the rear of the box push and hold a small pin inside the reset hole until the NowTV get started screen reappears again on the TV screen. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to watch it through an LG tv no idea what model it is
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I'm trying to watch it through an LG tv no idea what model it is

So you're using the LG televisions in-built NOW TV app then?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I am will try that now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NO sorry through a now tv box through lg tv. Now the screen has gone all blue and wont let me type anything after doing a reset whilst it was still on!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
NO sorry through a now tv box through lg tv. Now the screen has gone all blue and wont let me type anything after doing a reset whilst it was still on!

Unplug an replug your HDMI lead...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Power down both TV and NowTV box, then disconnect the HDMI cable at both ends, then re connect the HDMI cable.

Then switch on TV followed by the NowTV box and make sure that you are on the correct HDMI input source on your TV.

If still no joy, carrying out a factory reset again keep holding the pin in the reset hole until a picture appears on your TV screen (might take about 30 seconds).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That worked thanks