cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 103

keep getting error code 103   saying oops something went wrong etc    what is this please ???

113 REPLIES 113
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi folks sorry for the delayed response this issue has been raised off to our tech teams and Box manufactuer to investigate what the issue may be unfortunately this does take some time and once we know what the issue is and how to resolve it we will post back here to let you all know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems this error code 103 has been occurring since 2014 at least. How long does it take to fix things?

New entertainment pass today 50 minutes to get anything on white Now box. In  one and a half hour programme four error code occurrences. Programme still not finished after two hours.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Seems this error code 103 has been occurring since 2014 at least. How long does it take to fix things?

New entertainment pass today 50 minutes to get anything on white Now box. In  one and a half hour programme four error code occurrences. Programme still not finished after two hours.

Hi Malcolm 

Welcome to the forum

Are you getting any other error codes besides the 103? We are currently waiting on are tech team and the box manufactor to get back to us on any fix for this issue

Once we receive this information we will post it here

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And yet again another day of live football spoiled and a total waste of £6.99!! This is happening too often for my liking! Think the nowtv box has overstayed its welcome! ...........useless, rubbish picture quality, crashes all the time! And this code103 is the cherry on the top!!🖕🖕🖕
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. In order to help you, can you please provide the following information: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
  • Are you running any form of VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
  • Have you tried re-booting your router (by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power)?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's a white now to box, serial no 1MK42J055753.
The box is connected to internet via wifi as there is no option for hard wired Ethernet cable on the box.
My ISP is virgin media (cannot fault) tried resetting the router and the now tv box numerous times but to no prevail! I'm not receiving the service that I should be so I'm going to be cancelling now tv as I can't justify paying £10 Pm and £6.99 per 24hr live sports as I can't watch it anyway and if I can it's all blurred, crashes etc.

Gary
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone iv had the same error code come up on my girlfriends daughters box which we brought from Currys in about march.  After seeing all your posts and the reply from NowTV i dug through the draws found proof of purchase and took it back.  Under the Consumer rights act 2015 it is the retailers responsibility to sort out faulty goods.  So if you can take it back to where you brought it from and get a replacement.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also getting this error code randomly but frequently, it's driving me crazy. I have a nowtv black box, Samsung TVs and virgin media, I have used the box on both TVs in different parts of the house and still get error 103! I'm pretty sure if it was an error code relating to nowtv getting their payment from us it would be fixed instantly!!!

please get it sorted

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Teri

I also got this error code last night when watching Now TV, actually I was watching an episode of "Blind Spot" at the time. I exited that episode then went back in and the programme restarted from the point of the error.

The error, I believe, may be caused by the Internet being very busy and possibly jammed up, like a traffic jam.

May I make this suggestion, check the time when the error occurs, i.e. does it occur between 6.00pm and 9.00pm, the time when the Internet is at it's busiest, because I got this error just after 6.00pm but before 7.00pm.  

However, when I watched another two episode of Blind Spot this morning, between 4.00am and 6.00am, they played all the way through without any problems, i.e. when Internet traffic is not excessive.

As you can see, I think the error is caused by the black box system reacting to Internet traffic, time will tell whether the Now TV tech guys can fix this problem or not.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im also receiving this code now. I have sky movies, entertainment and kids packages via roku. This code has displayed for the past 2 days when trying to stream movies and as they will not load, i am unable to watch them AT ALL!!! I've checked my connection which is 'excellent'.

Not good enough...please fix issue as there are plenty other streaming providers to change to!