cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: -101 ... but only on Maze Runner 2 and only on Mac and NowTV black box ??

Hi, I'm trying to watch Maze Runner 2 on a NowTV2 black box and am getting an error when it tries to start playing ...

Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it.                 V.3.7.88

Error code: -101

I have only seen this error on this one movie .. all the other movies I have been watching have worked fine.

I have tried it at different times of the day over the last 4 days or so and it always gives the same error.

I have tried it on an iPhone 6 and the movie runs fine!  But the screen is too small 8-)

I have tried to view the movie on a Mac under Safari and that also gives a connection error after it tries to 'obtain a licence' ... again all other movies run fine on the Mac.

Both the NowTV2 box and Mac are running the latest OS versions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@lisadrift wrote:

Anyone know who to report this to so it gets fixed?

@lisadrift Hello 🙂

You can report this via live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

Click the link and click the green contact us button at the bottom. Then select "live chat". Smiley Happy

Best on a PC/Mac.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem today with all Now TV Services.... whatever I try to watch (live tv, movies, box sets) I get the message
"Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it" Error Code:-101
I spoke to live chat and after 30 minutes of messing around resetting & updating everything - none of which worked not even a hard reset - I was still getting the same message 😕
Their response was that they would send the information to their technical team and get back to me but could not give a timeframe! 😕
PS. why is this problem showing as "Solved"?? ...so frustrating!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

...it seems that everything is now streaming except for Maze Runner 2: The Scorch Trials, which is still showing the same error message when I try to play it. I'll take the small victory that everything else is now watchable and keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't all go to pot again. Hopefully Maze Runner 2 will be fixed soon as it appears that the tech team are indeed "working on it" 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just started to recieve the Error code - 101 notice on screen. This is Error code is displayed on all movies, and will not play any movie at all.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Earlier today there was a problem with the NOW TV service that has now been resolved.

If you're still experiencing issues, try re-booting your playback device.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maze 2 (Scorch) still has error, all other films appear OK,

Frustrating as daughter been looking forward to it all day...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Heard back from now TV today.

"Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

I understand that you're unable to watch Maze Runner Scorch Trail on your XBOX consoles.

I know how it feels like when something like this happens.

However, we are aware of this issue mainly affecting a majority of our customers who are using gaming consoles/NOW TV Boxes and I've forward this issue to our higher level team who will notify you when the issue has been resolved.

Keep an eye on your Inbox until then."

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As of now "Maze Runner 2"  works on XBOX One and Desktop.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent it now works on the NowTV box!

Time for The Scorch Trials at last 8-)