cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: -101 ... but only on Maze Runner 2 and only on Mac and NowTV black box ??

Hi, I'm trying to watch Maze Runner 2 on a NowTV2 black box and am getting an error when it tries to start playing ...

Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it.                 V.3.7.88

Error code: -101

I have only seen this error on this one movie .. all the other movies I have been watching have worked fine.

I have tried it at different times of the day over the last 4 days or so and it always gives the same error.

I have tried it on an iPhone 6 and the movie runs fine!  But the screen is too small 8-)

I have tried to view the movie on a Mac under Safari and that also gives a connection error after it tries to 'obtain a licence' ... again all other movies run fine on the Mac.

Both the NowTV2 box and Mac are running the latest OS versions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@lisadrift wrote:

Anyone know who to report this to so it gets fixed?

@lisadrift Hello 🙂

You can report this via live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

Click the link and click the green contact us button at the bottom. Then select "live chat". Smiley Happy

Best on a PC/Mac.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am getting an error on this film.  No error number though, just "There's an error connecting, please try again in a few moments. "

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm the same with error code101
lisadrift
Mentor

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@lisadrift wrote:

@lisadrift Hello 🙂

You can report this via live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

Click the link and click the green contact us button at the bottom. Then select "live chat". Smiley Happy

Best on a PC/Mac.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Desktop Message

Unable to issue licence to play this protect video. Please try again.[c:1010 / t:6024 / c:4110]

XBOX One/ XBOX 360 Message

Something's not right.

Sorry, there's been a problem getting the license, please try again.
For more info, please go to to NOWTV.com/help. (1006)

I have since contacted NOWTV on Live Chat today and their repsonse is below.

"I will forward this to the relevant department for further investigation. They will help to solve your query and get back to you via email within 24 to 48 hrs"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your information I have been getting the same message even though I had just watched a programme on my laptop without any problem and was just going to watch the next episode when the License issue stopped me about 10 minutes ago.        I Will not bother to speak to customer services re your reply as I am hoping that this problem will sort it self out automatically before they respond to you in 24/48 hours.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting error code 101 on all entertainment channels says "sorry something went wrong we're working on it" but on my nowtv account says all working good. I'm very new to this so any idea what I do - do I wait or contact them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this when trying to access all now tv services. I have double checked and all payments are up to date having only been paid within the last few days.
Any idea on what issue is or how to fix it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here with every film and TV show

looks like a big 'opps' happening at NowTV HQ