cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error Code p6002

I am getting the p6002 error code and am being diverted to the manage my devices help screen. The device I am on is registered and yet I can't watch any programs? Any one know how to fix this?

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Error codes and messages on Roku player

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No! Suggesting to go to the now tv add devices page does NOT help as it merely just states the problem! Not the fix!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User As mentioned you need to go to live chat and ask if they will let you have an extra device swap. In addition if your manage devices page already has four devices listed you'll need to delete one to free up a slot for the new box.

Your TV isn't a device, it's the NOW TV box that is a device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Actually my tv IS device, ! As stated in the annoying message on my screen and as stated in my question I do nit use more than 4 devices! Im using the same 4 I always have. The error is now fixed after me having to contact 4 separate agents in a live chat. The problem us that now tv.s ‘ system’ thinks you are adding another tv when you are not.
chilli2
Elite

From what i can gather, you appear to be using a:

Now TV white box

Now TV smart box

and possibly a Roku TV??

[quote]Actually my tv IS device, [/quote]

as far as i know these are only sold in the US and will be incompatable with many UK services

if not can you clarify which Roku device you are using  - ie Roku 1/2/3 Express, Stick, Stick+, LT and so on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes im getting this error message too. Can anyone out there suggest a sensible fix( not the reply to the previous request! ; the now tv ‘add/remove device’ page isnothing to do with this error!

I have been using the white now tv box on mt main tv for ages, its one of my 4 devices but today i bought anewer up to date now tv smart box, and set it up to my existing account etc, connected to my main tv. It loaded all. Y apps correctly, all my watchlist and passes etc.. but I cant watch anything though becaise i keep getting this ridiculous error mesage saying i aalready have 4 devices registered and need to delete one.  This tv IS one of those 4 devices!!!! Why ?.