cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6002

I have just successfully set up a new, second now tv box on my main tv which is one of the 4 devices already used for watching now tv on but i cant watch anything as i keep getting a message saying im already using 4devices and need to delete one. The tv im trying to watch on ( using same account details OBVS!) is the SAME tv ive been usung fir months!!!!! Whats going on!!
5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. It's the NOW TV box that gets counted as a device rather than the TV (unless it's an app built into your TV). 

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort an extra device change out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Then pop onto your My Account > Manage Devices page to make sure you've got a slot free before trying the NOW TV box again.

https://account.nowtv.com/device-management

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is incorrect, I repeT and suggest you look at a now tv account and instructions on ‘adding devices’!! A ‘ device’ is whatever yoy are using to view now tv on! Tv, ipad etc!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yes an iPad is a device if you watch on its screen, a TV is a device if you use the app downloaded or pre-installed directly onto a Smart TV (currently selected LG and Samsung TVs).

Your posts have mentioned a white NOW TV box and a NOW TV Smart Box, those boxes are what are counted as devices when you use them to watch on the TV they are connected to.

It is whichever device is doing the actual streaming of the content that is counted as a device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why do you keep responding and giving advice on a conversation you were NOT part if! A device is my tv, ipad etc etc as discussed with now tv agents!!! Give it a rest!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
And as repeatedly mentioned, I resolved the problem with now tv staff directly, who completely understood and corroborated the issue i was having. Stop repeating incorrect information !