Error 4008, Every time...

Help every time I try to get a pass I get 4008
41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update your card details by logging onto your account.

I've just had the same message - I'd forgotten that i'd been issued a new card a couple of weeks ago.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i need to renew my pass but keep get 4008 can you advise me please june nolan

@Anonymous User wrote:
Help me plz I keep getting (4008)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Not to worry as I have the fix for this. 🙂

If you could sign into your NOW TV account via a Laptop or PC. Go to the "My Account" section and re-add your payment details, this will then give you the option to renew your Pass.

I must emthacise that this does need to be done on a Laptop or PC as mentioned in order for this to work.

Any problems, give me a shout!

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have brought a now tv box have retype my card details several times and it won't let me start the free 14 day movie trial help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User does the card have credit? Although you are starting the free trial they need to be able to request (but not take) 10p to prove the card is valid and that you are over 18 and live in the UK. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I registed new card already
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can you double check that via My Account section while signing in on a PC or laptop?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same problem and it will not let me update the expiry date , can you help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting error code 4008 when trying to purchase pass. Funds are available and card details are correct, haven't changed. I tried another card and it is the same . Message to say cannot validate card when trying both cards. When trying to purchase pass through the t.v it says that now TVs are having technical difficulties with payments. I had an ongoing subscription service with the same card and it won't take payment