cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4008 error

I already have a entertainment pass and would like to add the 14 days free trial on my NowTV box but for the past 3 weeks, it keeps giving me the same 4008 error message. My payments details are correct plus I don't need them at this stage, as it's a trial anyway. I would like to add the pass, what do I do? The help forum isn't very helpful for this issue. Thank you.
32 REPLIES 32
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Is there credit available on the card, as NOW TV need to reserve but not take 10p to check validity?

Assuming there is, have a word with live chat who can check things out for you. To reach them go to the following page and click the start live chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Sign-up-1014

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please could you give me some advice I have paid 16.98 for movies and entertainment pass and funds have gone out of my bank but not receiving any programmes it's saying error code 4008
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you please make sure that your payment details are up to date on the My Account section on the Now TV website we recommend doing this via a Laptop/PC error 4008 normally means the payment details have issues.

Cheers