cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ENGINEER VISIT & DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER & NON DELIVERY OF ORDER BOX

We have been waiting for more than a fortnight for the ordered NowTv Box it still hasnt come.

Engineers were booked to visit today 17th between 1-6pm. There is a no show its now 17:52.

There has been no notifications txts emails phone calls to advise of the order.

NowTv has taken £10.10 from my account without an order. I am still waiting.

All of this and yet it is still very difficult to speak to anyone even on.live chat about these issues.

Live chat has taken 30 mins and still not being able to speak to agent.

Disgusting
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you are a broadband customer, go on to help pages it should give you a phone number to ring.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you are a broadband customer, go on to help pages it should give you a phone number to ring.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User 4 for responding back. I will try it out. Will let you know if it works.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Champion4 Listen, I have tried your solution but it didnt work. It was the same-old same-old. It didnt do anything for me. So, I am going to report them to Ombudsman as they are not living up to their promise. It has been more then a week.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D can you help? 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@4268 wrote:

@Tony-D can you help? 

@Anonymous User I will send you an email now regarding this. It seems that we have sent two text messages you regarding a delay with your broadband.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D Thank you for responding back but you guus didnt send me a text message. I have never received as I always have my phone with me. Do you have the right phone number?

Plus in your introduction you introduced yourself as a customer. So if you are a customer how is it ypu have access to my account...since you have stated and used the 'we' phrase? I thought NowTv should be the one contacting us direct not through other customers????

I have copied and pasted your comments so that when I need to complain to ofcom and the Ombudsmen I would have evidence of this unprofessionalism.

I would expect Nowtv to send us emails or even a phonecall not text messages. Very strange.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
@Tony-D Thank you for responding back but you guus didnt send me a text message. I have never received as I always have my phone with me. Do you have the right phone number?

Plus in your introduction you introduced yourself as a customer. So if you are a customer how is it ypu have access to my account...since you have stated and used the 'we' phrase? I thought NowTv should be the one contacting us direct not through other customers????

I have copied and pasted your comments so that when I need to complain to ofcom and the Ombudsmen I would have evidence of this unprofessionalism.

I would expect Nowtv to send us emails or even a phonecall not text messages. Very strange.

Hi @Anonymous User I made no introduction, i i have since emailed you with details regarding this and i am very sorry that you didn't get the correspondence.  We will continue this conversation through Email. Once again, i am very sorry for the whole thing and we'll hopefully get it sorted asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

P.s. I have screenshot this conversation. So, I will report it to the neccessary companies to deal with this. Therefore, I knew you were not a customer; however it is very strange that you didnt notify me.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @Tony-D Now TV Team.
And thank you for responding back promptly.