cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rossdunbar
Mentor

3 Month NowTV pass - Roku offer

Hi,

I bought I Roku at the weekend and installed the NowTV app. As I set it up, it advertised a 3 month pass for NowTV and gave a website URL to use. Unfortunately, I didn't write down the URL, I think it was something like roku.co/NowTV3mon, but I cna't remember.

Does anyone know what it is. I've been online with Roku and they don't seem to know what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@rossdunbar

The link you're looking for is http://nowtv.com/roku3mth

Check the terms on that page as the offer might not apply to you eg it states for new customers only but in the past users have had varying success getting such offers to work so you can give it a go and see where you get.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Where did you buy you Roku 'branded' product from @rossdunbar? Maybe they can help you!

rossdunbar
Mentor

It was through Amazon. I don't think they'll be able to help. They just sell the box

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Can you provide a link?

rossdunbar
Mentor

For Amazon?!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Roku-3-HD-Streaming-Player/dp/B00E37LZVY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493738760&...

What I'm after is the page on the Roku site that has the 3 month offer code for NowTV.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

There's nothing stated on that Amazon page regarding a "3 month pass" offer. And what's the offer for? The 'Movies' service or the 'Entertainment' service...

Cheers

rossdunbar
Mentor

I only saw it as I installed the app/channel onto the box, not on the Amazon page. It appeared as a flash screen during set-up.

The screen didn't specify what type of pass it was for (although I assumed it was for Entertainment, as voucher codes for this come in 3 month & 6 month form, whereas the Sky Cinema tend to come in 2 & 4 month lengths).

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hmmm...

Currently all brand new NOW TV subscribers are eligible to a free 14-day day trial, for the 'Movies' service, the 'Entertainment' service and the 'Kids' service.

Personally speaking I'm not aware of any Roku/NOW TV offers!

@rossdunbarIs it the NOW TV 3 months for £5 offer that you refer to? This has recently been appearing on the "Home screen" of my Roku 2 box (at the rightmost side of the screen, to the right of the app icons) in the promotion panel (or whatever they call it), but it's only for new customers joining NOW TV. If that's what you seek, I'll re-check the small print next time I see it and post back with the URL.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@rossdunbar

The link you're looking for is http://nowtv.com/roku3mth

Check the terms on that page as the offer might not apply to you eg it states for new customers only but in the past users have had varying success getting such offers to work so you can give it a go and see where you get.