cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

disgusting customer care

Can't contact to cancel payments on a cancelled trial that you've attempted to take payment from a cancelled credit card several times over the last month....and wasted over two and a half hours (incurring call charges from my mobile) to again fail to speak to anyone???
3 REPLIES 3
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can't contact to cancel payments on a cancelled trial that you've attempted to take payment from a cancelled credit card several times over the last month....and wasted over two and a half hours (incurring call charges from my mobile) to again fail to speak to anyone???

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm not a member of staff, but I will tag the @Anonymous User staff members for you and hopefully they'll pick this up

@Anonymous User . You can cancel passes through the my passes section which is part of the my account area on the website. However, in order to do this you need to be using a device that has access to a web browser . You can't cancel through the NowTV app itself. You have to login to your now TV account directly online and that's the only way to have the full account access required to cancel nowTV app doesn't have that functionality

If you're using a mobile device, you need to be using a device with a screen resolution of 1024×768 or above, otherwise you may have issues accessing the my account area of the website.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not an expert, but can't you cancel online through your account.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Did try but it says account cancelled but still attempting to collect payment. Appreciate the suggestion though.