cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yet another PS4 buffering isdue

Come on NOWTV, look at your forums. I am yet another customer with a working , wired in ps4 where all services work except the NOWTV app. It is frankly appalling of late. If this persists and you do not acknowledge the issue you will see loyal customers drop your service.
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just cancelled.

I was due to get the next 2 months for £50 but even that wasn't enticing enough. I've just got sick of if buffering for a second and then skipping forward later to catch up. I actually miss some important moments of a football match at times.

I won't be coming back until it's fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Is there a solution to this yet as I am experiencing the same issues. Done all the suggested actions with the same result - the app crashes and sends the router to re-set signal. I bought the film package for 3 months and installed the app on 31/12/16 and so far, in 4 films, every one has crashed. Last night, I tried watching Bond/Spectre and it lasted 6 minutes, waited for the connection to reset, then it lasted for 2m11s before it went again. After the wifi was re-establsihed I switched to Amazon Prime app and watched a fil on there, which was fine with no loss. Far from happy with the NOW TV app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. I have spent at least 6 hours using you online help which frankly isn't much help. I have done everything and more that you have suggested. Virgin customer as well if that helps. All other services work fine. The real joke is I have an Apple TV connected wirelessly and that works fine.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just purchased a PS4 Slim and am having exactly the same problem as you. Tried reinstalling the app. I have 100MB Broadband from Virgin and have tried Wired. It's fine on the PS3 so it seems to be just the PS4 app. As said above, people will start to leave if this is not fixed.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi Guys, we have raised this issue to the Development team and hope to have a permanent fix in place ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here too. And before you say anything I've tried all the steps suggested in faqs (and then regurgitated endlessly by your 'tech assistants' on here) with no success. Buffers every minute or so whilst all my other tv services do fine (even amazon in ultra HD). I'm on Virgin with a super quick connection. Seriously now tv stop trying to pass the buck and get this sorted or you'll lose a loyal customer of over 2 years.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here