cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to watch now tv on ps4

Hi have just try'd to watch now tv on my ps4 when I try to log in it won't let me just says somethings not right give it a moment or check nowtv ect

Now I've checked on my android phone and it's all working fine on that I have tried clearing data on my ps4 and uninstalling the app still nothing was working fine a few hours ago please can you fix this issue for me ????
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I log on to now tv it will load and then say “something is not right, give it a moment or check the internet connection” I’ve reset the internet and rebooted the PS4. However still no luck. Please could you tell me how to solve this issues. I’m currently 3 days in to a 7 day free trail, it’s not looking promising as this is my only source to view now tv on 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried to delete and reinstall the app?

Pop onto live chat and report the issue to see what can be done with Now TV staff 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, please can you email me these steps too as the match is about to start and this is a frustratingly poor start to my NowTV experience

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had issues with your PS console. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having exactly the same problem! What's going on Now TV?!?!?