cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Star wars clone wars

I have started watching these on Now TV and so far they all seem to be okay but for some reason s1 ep5 will not play at all, everytime I try to watch it, it just comes up with an error message and to come to this page, can this be sorted please
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's all gone...... just Rogue One and Force Awakens and Elstree 1976 left on the Star Wars option on my Now tv box....... any ideas why?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately Star Wars series come and go quite a bit - they tend to only stay on for a couple of months and then expire, which is the same with all content on NOW TV. 

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

@Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team might have some clue as to when Star Wars Clone Wars will be back on the Cinema Pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy 

Hello, unfortunately we dont have a return date for these titles currently. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy, it seems to be okay thank you, I will post if there are anymore that do the same
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There seems to be a genuine problem with S1E5 as it doesn't play on other devices either, so it's not your PS4 at fault. I'll tag @Jason-C from the NOW TV Team and he will pass that on to get sorted (could take a few days). In the meantime if you notice any other Clones eps also not working post them here so they can be looked at at the same time.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

S1E5 is playing OK for me now so with a bit of luck you should be fine to watch. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi casseyb1993,

I will certainly give this a try but I have found that there seems to be more episodes in s1 that do the exact same thing, hopefully thereally won't be too many like this as it could be a problem if it is like this with all the seasons, got my fingers crossed
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

If you are using a PS4, maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Do you also have any other devices you could try?

I will tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User to see if there is an error with that episode. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have started watching these on Now TV and so far they all seem to be okay but for some reason s1 ep5 will not play at all, everytime I try to watch it, it just comes up with an error message and to come to this page, can this be sorted please