cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, your sign in details are incorrect

Hi. 

I recently re-activated NowTV (Entertainment Pass) but for some reason it's not accepting my login details on the PS4. I reset my password but that made no difference.  We've tried re-installing the app, also made no difference. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.. I've looked through the forum and the only post I found that was identical was resolved by the person who posted. So I've no idea how... 

I'm enterting it exactly as I do to login through Chrome web browser, case sensitive all as it should be... hope you can help! 😞 

Thanks, 

Sarah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello, have you checked to see if the playstation needs an update? 

Also, check solution 2 on this page to see if this helps (it's for PS3 so i'm assuming it'll work for the PS4)

If that doesn't help, then:

• Click contact us at the bottom of the link.
  • On the next page you will see live chat who will help you.
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello, have you checked to see if the playstation needs an update? 

Also, check solution 2 on this page to see if this helps (it's for PS3 so i'm assuming it'll work for the PS4)

If that doesn't help, then:

• Click contact us at the bottom of the link.
  • On the next page you will see live chat who will help you.
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I feel sheepish... My password manager had two entries, and I was putting the wrong password in! 

Thanks for replying...  😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No problem, glad the panic is over! 😄