cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since update, picture has a slight stutter as if frame rate has dropped.

Within the last hour, my PS4 downloaded and installed the latest Now TV update which has changed the look of the app,for the better i might add. However, now trying to watch Sky Sports and picture is not running as smooth now and has a headache-inducing slight stutter, which though barely noticeable watching Sky Sports News is very apparent when watching anything with movement, such as the tennis. Please help..

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to me with this. Apologies again for the issue you're having, there hasn't been much noise since the update from customers but we obviously wish to have all our customers enjoying the update, so is there any chance you could send us a video of what happens when you try to view? This way we can see what we're working with and try to resolve this for you as quickly as we can and get you viewing on your TV again.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj, how do you recommend I go about recording footage and then posting it to you? Not sure how to do this. All I can tell you is that the picture is not running smoothly any more. It is slightly jerky which as I said before is not all that noticeable when people on screen are static but is really noticeable when watching any ball sports. Thanks

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to me with this. Apologies again for the issue you're having, there hasn't been much noise since the update from customers but we obviously wish to have all our customers enjoying the update, so is there any chance you could send us a video of what happens when you try to view? This way we can see what we're working with and try to resolve this for you as quickly as we can and get you viewing on your TV again.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User issues of buffering weren't the fault being reported here, it was the stutter and that's been fixed. 

@Anonymous User completely off topic and you've already posted this elsewhere. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to me. You could record via your phone and then attach the video to a post for us. Is that possible for you? 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team